Pimples are embarrassing. Trying to get rid of pimples can be frustrating. Also, sometimes you may notice people staring at your pimples. It's humiliating. So, what I'm going to do is share with you some tips for getting rid of pimples.
That way, you will have clean and clear skin that everyone will notice.
The quick ways to get rid of pimples are:
1. Garlic is quick way to get rid of pimples. To use garlic effectively, massage it onto your face a few times a day for about a week. You will start to see noticeable results with a few days.
2. Another tip for getting rid of pimples is the use of fengureek leaves. To get its pimple fighting benefits, make a paste of it and apply it to the areas affected with pimples. Make sure you do this twice a day. After you let the paste dry on your face, wash it off.
3. Washing your face with glycerin or sorbitol soap is another tip for getting rid of pimples. Make sure you wash your face a couple times a day. The soap I recommend for this is neutrogena.
4. Another tip for getting rid of pimples is drinking water. Your body is full of toxins, which is why you have breakouts. Drinking water will help you flush the toxins out of your body, which will help you get rid of your pimples. So, drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
5. Eating healthy is another way to get rid of pimples fast. Eating foods that are high in saturated fats, sugar, and vegetables cause you to breakout. What happens is it spikes your insulin and causes a hormonal imbalance. An example of these foods are fast food burgers and fries, pizza, chocolates, sugary sodas, and other junk foods.
The foods you should eat are whole wheat foods, fruits, veggies, nuts, lean meats (tuna, turkey, chicken breast, lean beef), and other health foods.
These are some tips for getting rid of pimples. Use these tips to get rid of your pimples fast. If you don't try to get rid of your pimples, they will only get worse. This will cause more frustration and embarrassment for you.
By: Tony Smith